Sunday, May 18, 2014

Dear Olivia: It is so nice to meet you.

Dear Olivia,

Since, as your mother, I am a terrible journal keeper in the traditional sense and writing individual letters would ultimately get lost before you could actually read, I'm going to write you letters here. I want you to know that I absolutely adore you. You have the sweetest personality and are so special to your father and I.
Today I wanted to show you some pictures of when we first met you! Everything about you is perfect. Yes, I know all mothers say that about their daughters but I truly mean it from the bottom of my heart. I wondered what you'd look like from the moment I found out that we were pregnant. I even dreamed about you! Nothing could have prepared me for the beauty I saw when I first laid eyes on you.
I couldn't believe how tiny your feet were.
You have a tight little grip. Your dad is so proud of that.

Your Grandma Wilcox kisses those cheeks like crazy!

 Honestly, little girl, you were beautiful from day 1 and so far you have only improved upon perfection. You are going to be one of those girls who is beautiful inside and out. I'm so proud to be your mom.
Well, there are a million pictures that I will be posting of you and experiences I'll be writing about. For now, I'm going to go and feed you because you just woke up!

Love you pretty girl,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment