Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bridal Faire!

Bridal Faire was this weekend as before mentioned and aside from puff roses, I finally made my first flower arrangements! These probably aren't professional or anything, but they made me happy. 

 We even made take-away favors with red velvet and vanilla petit fours! Oh it was so much fun to put these in little plastic boxes and wrap in a delicate ribbon. I don't know what is so fun about little cakes but something about them really make everyone smile.




 Believe it or not, I placed every single one of these in the boxes and belted out Adele while doing it! Haha! I may look like her, but I don't' sound the same.


The more I am involved in event planning, the more I love it. I mean, these girls are having the most special day of their lives and being able to be a part of it and take away a lot of their stress is so fun! I've been looking and hoping to find a real career, something I love and can be passionate about. While I thought publishing was that something, and maybe it is as well, event planning is what I love right now. I'm developing skills and interest in something I didn't know I could! It just proves of course that our Heavenly Father is aware of each individual on this Earth and wants to help us reach our full potential. I'm so grateful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment