Monday, February 10, 2014

Playing Catch Up



Ok, my New Year’s resolution is to keep this thing updated at least once a week! I am so sorry for not posting in such a long time. A lot has happened to us since we left off. I’ll do a list for you here instead of going into detail:

  • We got pregnant! Olivia Ephra Kelley is due on May 1st and we are so excited.
  • We moved…across the street. After tripping down those dang stairs one too many times, we decided maybe a 1 level is for us and it has proven to be an excellent decision. 
  •  John has switched majors and we are both very happy with his decision.
  • We got rid of Oliver, our one time guinea pig. Pets are for people who a-have time, b-have money and c-have their own homes. His new residence is with our friends and their two boys love him.
  •  I am cancer free for almost 1 whole year! I feel immensely fortunate and so much more at ease.
  • We got another car! Denise sold her “green machine” to my brother Kambren who in turn sold it to us. Blessings just keep pouring in.

This should sum everything up. I’m sure there are more updates and I’ll try to remember them as we go along, but for right now this catches you up.



How have you all been?

No comments:

Post a Comment